PPI FE Mechanical Practice Problems – Comprehensive Practice for the FE Mechanical Exam by Michael R. Lindeburg PE (1591264421) (9781591264422)
FE Mechanical Practice Problems offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam. Exam Topics CoveredComputational ToolsDynamics, Kinematics, and VibrationsElectricity and MagnetismEngineering EconomicsEthics and Professional PracticeFluid MechanicsHeat TransferM..
FE Mechanical Practice Problems offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam.
Exam Topics Covered
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Over 460 three-minute, multiple-choice, exam-like practice problems to illustrate the type of problems you’ll encounter during the exam.
- Clear, complete, and easy-to-follow solutions to deepen your understanding of all knowledge areas covered in the exam.
- Step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Kaplan