Fe electrical and computer practice problem By Lindeburg PE, Michael R. (1591264502) (9781591264507)
PPI’s FE Electrical and Computer Practice Problems
FE Electrical and Computer Practice Problems offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam. This FE book is part of a complete learning management system designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Linear Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
- Over 450 three-minute, multiple-choice, exam-like practice problems to illustrate the type of problems you’ll encounter during the exam.
- Consistent with the NCEES exam content and format.
- Clear, complete, and easy-to-follow solutions to deepen your understanding of all knowledge areas covered in the exam.
- Step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company