Cracking the Coding Interview | Gayle Laakmann | 0984782850(0 customer reviews) $45.99
Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition is here to help you through this process, explaining to you what you need to know and allowing you to perform at your very best. I've trained and interviewed hundreds of software engineers. The result is this book.
Learn how to reveal the hints and hidden details in a question, discover how to break down a query into teachable chunks, develop techniques to unstick yourself when stuck, learn core computer science concepts, and practice on 189 interview questions and solutions.
- 189 programming interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest algorithm problems.
- A walk-through of how to arise each solution, so that you can learn how to get there yourself.
- Tips on how to solve each of the 189 questions, just like what you would get in a real interview.
- Five established strategies to tackle algorithm questions, so that you can solve questions you haven't seen.
- Comprehensive coverage of fundamental topics, such as big O time, data structures, and core algorithms.
- Techniques to prepare for and ace the soft side of the interview: behavioral questions.
- For interviewers and companies: articles on what makes a good interview question and hiring method.
- ISBN-13: 9780984782857
- ISBN-10: 0984782850
- Publisher- CareerCup
- Language- English